What Personal Information Do We Collect from The People That Visit Our Blog, Website or App?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies use, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Privacy and Data Protection Statement
High-speed Country Internet (“HCI”) has been built on the trust of our friends, families, and neighbors. To preserve honor and privacy of all information provided, HCI is committed to the following:
- All data provided to HCI is processed fairly and lawfully.
- HCI maintains strict security systems and policies designed to avoid unauthorized access to the information.
- HCI will not share information to any external organization unless HCI has the customer’s permission, is required to do so by law, or has previously informed the customer.
- HCI’s goal is to keep information up-to-date.
HCI is committed to guaranteeing that our customers’ data is protected. In order to halt unauthorized access or exposure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial methods to safeguard and secure the data we manage. HCI has taken organizational and commercially reasonable precautions to avoid the loss, misuse or alteration of data. Though HCI seeks to conserve the privacy of those who use our services, there is fundamental risk with internet based activities. No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable; therefore, HCI cannot guarantee complete security.
- All data provided to HCI is stored in a secure computing environment protected by secure firewalls and other security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
- HCI controls access so that only those who need the data have access to it. All HCI staff members are provided security training and they are required to comply with a comprehensive set of security policies, procedures, and standards related to their jobs.
- HCI actively retains access controls to customer information to prevent wrongful use.
- We do not use an SSL certificate. The information customers provide is collected and sent only via email which is not a secure method of communication. The user has the option of only providing an email address or a phone number in their email or they may contact us by phone directly at 678-314-3906.
Links to Other Websites or Agencies
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en. We have notenabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
- It’s important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking. We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
HCI may use data collected in newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other resources that are relevant to the users and administrators of HCI’s services. To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Changes and Updates
Georgia Highspeed Country Internet, LLC
Temple, Georgia 30179
click here to email hcicomm.net
Last Edited on 21/12/2017